Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shameless Plug or Brilliant Idea?

Looking for the right accessories for your bridesmaids can sometimes be challenging and although such a topic sentence invites a lengthy discussion on whether shoes should be coordinated and if gold or silver dangle earrings are appropriate with an emerald dress I am going to focus on something else... Head bands. Grace is one of the most creative ladies I know and having planned a bridal shower with her while she was working on her masters I know she is multi-talented. Her latest creation can be found here:


and I want to encourage you all to check it out because the possibilities are endless here.

There are a perfect gift for brides to give to bridesmaids to wear at the wedding, to be included as thank you presents for participating in the wedding, matching bachelorette accessories, bridal shower party favors... need I go on? Check them out I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment